I had the chance last month to talk at FITC Amsterdam, the Grafisch Lyceum of Rotterdam and in Belgium at the “Future of Web Design” conferences. My talk is for Web designers who want to understand how to use Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC and Edge Reflow CC to create modern websites. I’ve tried to share as many tips as possible in my talks:
- Color management in Photoshop with the new color picker history and Adobe Kuler
- The new Linked Objects in Photoshop CC
- How to use Typekit web fonts directly in Photoshop CC
- How to share your web design with customers and get feedback
- How to generate CSS from Photoshop
- How to prototype Responsive web pages with Photoshop CC and Edge Reflow CC.
- Why Illustrator CC makes sense for web designers: Pixel perfect environment, font & styles, symbols, 9-slice scaling components, Color management, CSS extractions and SVG.
Adobe Belgium recorded my talk at FITC in Amsterdam, so here it is:
If you want to download my slides:
My friend Mihai also talked at FITC about Adobe and the Web: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ-2Kqihdps&list=TLudxFZWR1z6rNqoExRAb6mKR8DNnlYUSq
Post a comment if you have any question.