Appliness is a digital magazine I’ve created with my team last year. The 16th issue features an exclusive interview of Nicole Sullivan. If you’re a web developer, you’ll enjoy a new selection of amazing technical articles:
- Understanding Express.js, by Evan Hahn
- AngularJS vs Ember, by Robin Ward
- Loading Images on Demand with Pure CSS, by Pavlo Pidlypenskyi
- Node Modules to Rule them All, by Quildreen Motta
- Interview of Nicole Sullivan, by Maile Valentine
- Refactoring DOM Heavy JS, by Jack Franklin
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Directive, by Amit Gharat
- Server-side HTML vs. JS Widgets vs. Single-Page Web Apps, by Pamela Fox
- Portal CSS, by Donovan Hutchinson
- Replicating Some of Google Hangouts Chat Design, by Chris Coyier
- Drawing and Animating with Two.js and Illustrator, by Brian Rinaldi
- Quick Start Guide to PhoneGap + AngularJS, by Holly Schinsky
To get Appliness on your tablet, download the “Appliness” application from the app store of the Google Play marketplace.
Appliness is designed in InDesign CC, and published on Android and Ipad devices thanks to the Digital Publishing Suite. I’ve updated the application on Android and the readers can now zoom-in articles on iPad and Android. The social features let you share articles on twitter or facebook.
I can’t believe that the Appliness adventure started more than a year ago. Thanks for your support and if you want to contribute, don’t hesitate to contact me.